Dan Grade Application Form
Dan Grade Secretary
Peter Rogers 6th Dan
Dan Grade Syllabus
Dan Grade Criteria
- 20 Attendance Stamps per Grade (Given at SKF recognised events*)
- Up to Date SKF Licence
- Held Rank of 1st Kyu for 6 months
- Application signed by Instructor
- Post Licence and Cheque with Application
- 2nd Dan Minimum age 16 years
- 3rd Dan Minimum age 21 years
- 4th Dan and above awarded for service to SKF, continuing teaching and/or training and technical ability (assessed at Black Belt Technical Courses).
- Minimum wait between Dan Grades in years = Grade (i.e. 2 years for 2nd Dan, 3 years for 3rd Dan etc).
- *Members over 40 years of age can also acquire stamps for assisting at SKF recognised events